Arise Virtual Solutions Teleclass IV – Click to Listen
Click below to hear small business coach Jenn Lee and Arise Virtual Solutions’ Senior Manager of Sourcing and Strategy Lisa Pelish discuss to join one of the fastest growing trends today — lifestyle entrepreneurship.
Arise is one of the leading providers of virtual business services, delivering world-class customer service, sales and support to many of the largest Fortune 500 companies through a network of Independent Businesses.
Specifically they discuss
– Differences between a lifestyle entrepreneur and a typical entrepreneur
– Why home-based businesses are ideal for lifestyle entrepreneurship
– How become a lifestyle entrepreneur and partner with Arise
Click here to download a free e-book reviewing the call.
Opportunities at Arise
An Independent Business Owner partnered with Arise is their own boss, builds their own schedule and provides support and service, via customer calls, chats, or emails, from their home office – all while being able to grow their business. Start Your Journey to Lifestyle Entrepreneurship with Arise.
Numbers Don’t Lie — Why Being a Lifestyle Entrepreneur is a Great Alternative to Other Types of New Business Opportunities
• In 2009, the Kauffmann Foundation estimated that the average start-up cost was approximately $30,000.
• Food Service: Average Startup $125,000
• Service Businesses: Average Startup $14,000 to $18,000
• Retail: Average Startup $32,000
• $27,000 to open a healthcare business. This category includes everything from doctor’s offices to home health aides.
• $75,000 to get started in real estate or rentals of real property or equipment.
• $11,000 to go into business providing administrative or janitorial support for other businesses.
• $16,000 to enter the transportation and warehousing sector, which covers a range of businesses, from independent truckers to warehouse operations, as well as transporting passengers.
• $16,000 to set yourself up in arts and entertainment, including performance venues and camps and recreational facilities.
• $52,000 to start a finance or insurance business.
• $200 – $500* plus cost of equipment – On average, establishing a company and joining the Arise network of independent businesses to deliver virtual customer service support to Fortune 500 clients requires an investment of less than $500. Get More Information about this Work From Home Opportunity.
*Start-up cost includes cost of background check, CSP101 certification class and $30 – $189 in client certification class enrollment. Equipment costs may vary (high speed internet, phone equipment, dedicated phone line). Incorporation fees vary by state. More information on website.