Colorado Springs Utilities
Colorado Springs Utilities is a community-owned enterprise with a 100 year reputation of excellence. As a pioneer in providing four utility services (electric, gas, water, and wastewater) in one enterprise, Colorado Springs Utilities cultivates a work culture dedicated to innovation, collaboration, and synergy. Not only is our work diverse but so are our employees who excel in a challenging work environment where career opportunities and development are encouraged and achieved. Our employees know they make a difference every day by providing critical services to the public while living and working in Money Magazine’s #1 Big Cities.
Colorado Springs Utilities believes employees are the most important investment for success, and our comprehensive benefits program reflects our belief. Below you will find a list of some of these benefits. Benefit eligibility is determined by position.
• Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• HealthWise (Healthcare consumer information resource)
• Life and Long-Term Care Insurance
• Spending Accounts (Health Care, Health Reimbursement, Dependent Care)
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Vacation Buy, Holidays, Sick Leave)
• Healthy Living Program
• ActivePHR (Confidential Personal Health Record)
To learn more about employment opportunities please visit http://www.csu.org/residential/about/employment/item1044.html.