|How to Screen Your Dates|
|Infidelity: How to Catch a Cheater|
|Tips for Online Dating Success|
|How to Affair-Proof Your Relationship|
|How to Write a Winning Online Profile|
“Dedicated to outing the bad apples.” New York Times B.A. Comm, B.A. German aka “Little Miss WomanSaver,” CEO/Founder of WomanSavers.com (World’s Largest Database Rating Men) Stephany Alexander is the founder of one of the most popular women’s websites (top 5%) receiving millions of hits per month. WomanSavers.com is a revolutionary woman-to-woman networking system with thousands of men’s names and descriptions entered by women globally to promote safer dating worldwide. It’s FREE to search and free to post so make sure you screen your dates!
“Dedicated to outing the bad apples.” New York Times
“Reviews your potential mate like Zagats critiques a restaurant.”
“I’ve got a guy I can put in there.” Celebrity Kim Kardashian
– Founder: #1 highest trafficked abused women’s forum
– Founder: Largest Online Database Rating Men
– Author: “Sex, Lies & the Internet,” A Survival Guide to Online Dating”
– Author: 100+ Relationships & Infidelity Articles
– Author: 22 Dating & Relationship Quizzes
– Internet Polling Expert surveying 350,000+ women on relationships
– Creator: 12 women’s comedy cartoon e-cards, plus 1 claymation
– Creator: 6 women’s online games, 1 arcade quality
– Traveled to 34+ countries interviewing women on relationships
For an up-to-date press kit, please visit:
For media appearances, please visit:
Will your next date be a winner, loser or PSYCHO?!?
Let Stephany Alexander show your women’s audience how to screen their dates and make better, safer and smarter decisions regarding the men in their lives.
Ms. Alexander is frequently called on by the media as the nation’s leading authority on online dating, date screening and dating safer. She speaks fluent German. She has had international media attention including being featured on: FOX, CBS Early Show Miami, Mike & Juliet Show, Sirius, KROQ, KIIS-FM, Esquire, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Chicago Tribune, Associated Press & countless radio shows.
“Stephany and her website are changing the behavior of men.”
Patrick Byrne, Owner, Overstock.com
“Stephany’s date screening tips are a must for all single women dating, especially single mothers.”
Keri Doktor, Physician
“She knows more about how to date safely online than anyone I’ve ever met.”
Sandra Brown, Psychotherapist specializing in dangerous men