Cambridge Who's Who Publishing
About Cambridge Who’s Who Publishing:
Cambridge Who’s Who Publishing, Inc. is a selective, clients-only organization, consisting of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs from around the world. This exclusive network of 400,000 high-powered individuals range from Executives of Fortune 500 and 100 companies, Doctors, Lawyers, Financiers, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Celebrities, Business Owners, and Consultants from over 100 different industries and professions. We offer everything from online and print advertising for increased exposure, inter-active promotional portals, communications platforms, and personalized branding packages. We have uniquely and exclusively designed an array ofproducts and services to both promote their businesses and themselves. With a strong personal brand, our clients can expand their careers and business opportunities, and ultimately outshine their competition.
Due to heavy expansion, and recent partnership with Donald Trump, Jr. Cambridge Who’s Who has recently opened up a new office in midtown Manhattan (45th between Lex & Third.) We are looking to steadily and selectively increase our sales team. We strongly believe that our employees are the sole reason for company growth and would love to hear why you feel that you’re a good fit for our team.
No Cold Calling required!
Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to take control of your career?
Are you motivated professional that thrives in a results-driven environment?
If your answer to both of these is YES, then we encourage you to act on this opportunity today. Established Manhattan based Brand marketing firm is seeking sales executives for immediate hire. Full product and script training and ongoing training and support, weekly bonuses and contests, growing monthly residual income, base salary and huge commissions, beautiful “new” environment with complete healthcare and benefits package. No nights, 2+ yr sales exp preferred. Recent partnership with Trump, Jr. has created unbelievable growth. Will hire articulate, hard phone workers. This is also a great opportunity for advancement to upsales for top earners and good phone converters. FAX your resume to 212-324-3201 for NYC/ email@example.com and 516-393-0445 Long Island/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have 4 or more of these skills, apply today!
• Basic Computer skills: be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook
• Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
• Possess strong written, articulate English communication skills as well as keen listening skills
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
• Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
• Have a strong work ethic motivated by compensation and results
• The ability to stay organized and prioritizes multiple tasks without compromising quality or service
• The ability to be coachable, trainable
• A positive attitude and team player mentality
• A desire to have fun at work!
All employees can look forward to the following benefits:
• Good base salary + generous commission structure
• Paid training: Learn who we are, what you will sell, and why we are a successful business!
• Warm leads – there is no cold calling for this position
• Exploding growth potential for advancement
• Weekly Payroll + Commission paid out weekly
• Attainable weekly contests and bonuses
• Monthly additional Residual checks (an extra income monthly)
• Continual mentoring and classes: advanced selling tips and the Art of Closing a “one-call close”
• Medical Benefits; Sizeable monthly company contribution. UHC/Oxford Freedom or Liberty
• Dental Benefits-Guardian (in or out of network)
• VSP-Vision insurance
• AFLAC: 3 programs (Cancer, Accident and Sick Indemnity)
• Life Insurance (Universal & Term)
• 401 (k) Great West Financial Services
• Paid Time off Accrual + vacation/holiday pay
• Wellness Programs
• Company parties, outings, banquets.