Grow with PFP!
PFP has successfully marketed individual life, disability and critical illness insurance programs to credit union members since 1973. If you have a successful past work history, strong interpersonal communication skills and a strong desire to become a proven sales professional, you need to look no further!
As a PFP Professional Sales Representative your job will involve greeting, educating and enrolling members into our portfolio of insurance products, while maintaining our professional and valued relationship with the credit union and its employees.
Key Skills Needed
● Ability to approach and close prospects on the sale of insurance products
● Ability to be outgoing and an effective/persuasive communicator
● Must be able to stand and approach potential members for the majority of the working day
● Achieve sales expectations or above every month sales expectations
● Competitive base salary (no draw)
● Multi-level bonus structure
● Paid training and licensing
● No cold calling
● Generous paid time off
● Medical and dental insurance