New York Life
About New York Life:
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 100 company founded in 1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+).**
Headquartered in New York City, New York Life’s family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments*** provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as retail mutual funds.
Please visit New York Life’s Web site at www.newyorklife.com for more information.
* Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, June 16, 2014. See http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune500/2013/faq/?iid=F500_sp_method%20 for methodology.
** Individual independent rating agency commentary as of 8/13/14.
*** New York Life Investments is a service mark used by New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC and its subsidiary, New York Life Investment Management LLC.
Come join us: You’re looking for a great career. We’re looking for motivated women and men — self-starters who want to:
• Build my career with significant income potential.
• Grow my business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life Insurance Company.
• Make a difference in my community by helping others achieve peace of mind.
• Customize my career path to match my personal goals.
• Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
• Enjoy recognition and rewards for my achievements.
• Define my career path as an agent and have the opportunity for management.
• Receive competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that includes: 401(k), and choice of health plans
Here’s what you’ll do: As a New York Life agent, you’ll be offering high quality life insurance, fixed annuities,* long-term care insurance and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You’ll also:
• Develop and implement business and marketing plans
• Prospect for potential clients
• Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals
• Present potential solutions Using our world class suite of products and services
• Develop your professional skills and knowledge
* Annuities are issued by New York Life Insurance & Annuity Corporation.