The ALL NEW WomenForHire.com!
If you’re anything like us, you’ll fall in love with our new site at first sight! We wanted to quickly spell it out for you.
Here are just some of the major improvements that make the new WomenForHire.com something to buzz about:
- The Look: The new WFH.com is clean, clear and simple. After thirteen years, we’ve swapped out the bold red logo for a sleek, modern take that reflects our exciting transition to the world of Online Career Fairs. We’re highlighting the site with a bold yet feminine purple hue that will encourage your eye while our content encourages your career search.
- We’ve Cleaned Up. You’ll find the new site easy to navigate, as we’ve deleted, cleaned up & updated old, outdated pages.
- Need for Speed. Click, but don’t blink! The new WFH.com is lightning fast. We know your time is valuable, so we made speedy navigating a priority this time around.
- New Content to Keep You Content. You’ll want to come back again and again to a constantly changing and growing Women For Hire. Now that we’ve transitioned to Online Career Fairs, we’ll be offering tips to maximize your success at our online events, as well as lots of other content that will drive your career search to the max.
- More Employers on the WFH.com Job Board. As Women For Hire goes virtual, our Job Board is growing. Unlike Craigslist and Monster, our job board features employers that are specifically looking for talented women like you. Keep checking back and trying different keywords to explore all the available opportunities.
What Hasn’t Changed: The rich content and abundant resources are staying put.
We’re still offering tools, tips and tactics as well as our exclusive job board to help you navigate through your career search, and we’ll continue to showcase our Online Career Fairs (our next event is February 28) and other events and seminars on the all new, beautiful WomenForHire.com.
We’re always growing and changing, and it’s ultimately your feedback that keeps us moving forward. Please email us and tell us what you think.
Cheers to your success in 2013!