Bombardier Defense – Sales Director, USA
Primary Location: United States
Schedule: Full Time
Bombardier is a people-centric organization dedicated towards creating a world-class transportation experience for our elite audience, while continuously pushing boundaries of sustainable aviation.
Together, we shape the future of aviation driven by the exceptional talents of our diverse and passionate community.
Our employees are expected to bring their authentic selves to work because we firmly believe our people are at the heart of our success. We are mindful of our employees’ well-being and are consistently working to improve upon our benefits package:
- Work from home and hybrid work policies
- Virtual medical assistance
- Health plans (dental, medical, vision…)
- Pension plans
- Opportunities for growth & development Mental health support line
What are your contributions to the team?
- Report to the Vice President, US Defense Sales
- Work closely with U.S. military senior staff, OSD, and other government agencies to coordinate and inform on Bombardier Defense aircraft, logistics, and sustainment programs.
- Guide Bombardier in government procurement processes and gather intelligence to develop strategies for business development activities of Bombardier Defense solutions in the U.S. and Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
- Develop strategic priorities for the aviation portfolio and work towards strategies that support the growth of Bombardier Defense.
- Leverage relationships in government, military organizations, and industry.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Bombardier Defense in the U.S. and Defense industry prime contractors
- Represent Bombardier at industry events, conferences, and airshows.
How to thrive in this role?
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Have significant experience in the Aerospace/Defense industry in U.S. and a strong understanding of public affairs, government procurement processes, and local industry players.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business, public affairs, engineering or a related field.
- Have a strategic mindset, have a talent in crafting complex deal structures and ability to collaborate in cross-functional environments with industrial and public stakeholders in U.S. and FMS customers.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as intercultural awareness in dealing with customers and partners.
- Have a strong knowledge of defense and special mission aircraft solutions.
- Be self-driven, have a very strong work ethic, and have a desire to make things happen.
- Hold a US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Even if you don’t think you have all the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, we encourage you to apply. At Bombardier, we value optimism, dedication, and a can-do attitude over the perfect CV.
Now that you can see yourself as a Leader at Bombardier, apply and let’s chat!
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all races, religions, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, immigration statuses, disabilities, or other legally protected characteristics to apply.