Aflac is the leading provider of insurance sold on a voluntary basis at the worksite in the United States and the largest foreign insurer in Japan. Insuring more than 40 million people worldwide, the corporation’s total assets were more than $79 billion at year-end 2008 with annual revenues of more than $16 billion. A Fortune 500 Company, Aflac provides policies to employees at more than 427,700 payroll accounts. Fortune Magazine has for eleven consecutive years recognized Aflac on its list of “The 100 Best Companies to Work For in America.”
Recently named the #1 Insurance Company in America to work for: Aflac is a Fortune 500 company and world leader in providing voluntary benefit plans to employers. We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individuals for the Insurance Sales Representative position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary.
If you are looking for a career with a top company, Aflac OFFERS:
– Comprehensive and ongoing sales training
– Substantial first-year and residual commissions
– Generous stock bonus plan
– Broad portfolio of products and services
– The latest in sales automation technology
– Superior sales support materials
– Exciting incentives, awards, and exotic trips
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:
1) Where will I be in five years if I remain in my current job position?
2) Will I attain the financial security my family and I need?
3) Do I really enjoy my current work and lifestyle?
4) Have I ever thought of being “my own boss”?
Aflac HAS YOUR ANSWERS.
Our Sales Representatives:
– generate new business opportunities through company leads, networking, obtaining referrals and marketing calls
– conduct meetings with employers to customize an Aflac program to meet their employees’ needs and enroll participating employees
– service accounts
• Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
• Must be a success-driven self-starter.
• Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
• Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
• Must have a servant heart Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary.
Lee Goble l Aflac Regional Sales Coordinator Georgia/Northwest American Family Life Assurance Company (Aflac) Tel: 770.449.5215 l Fax: 770.449.3512 7076 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 101, Norcross, GA 30071 email@example.com l aflac.com An Independent Agent Representing Aflac.