Partner With Women For Hire
Women For Hire is invested in fostering partnerships with organizations that are equally dedicated to promoting women’s career advancement and development. We are proud to work with professional organizations and diversity networks as well as colleges and universities throughout the country.
Click on the links below to learn about the benefits and terms of partnering with Women For Hire:
Click on the links below to learn more about the different organizations with which Women For Hire partners:
For more information and to discuss partnering with Women For Hire please e-mail us at [email protected].
Partnership Benefits: What Women For Hire Can Offer
We offer our partners a variety of opportunities to make themselves visible to the large pool of women, partners, and employers who visit and are active on our website, subscribe to our magazine and e-newsletter, and who participate in our events.
At our Events
Women For Hire produces approximately 20 events per year throughout the country in which thousands of women and numerous top employers participate. We can provide our partners with:
- Booth space at Women For Hire event(s): Includes 8X8 booth space and lunch for two exhibitors and an entry in the event directory which is distributed to all jobseekers and employers at the event
- Distribution of Materials on site at Event(s)/Swag Bag
In our Newsletters
Women For Hire has a database of over 200,000 jobseekers and 100,000 professional partners and university contacts. We can:
- Include your link and logo or news about your upcoming event in e-newsletters to our national database of candidates
- Include your link and logo or news about your upcoming event in e-newsletters to our national database of partners
- Include your link and logo or news about your upcoming event in e-newsletters to our national database of schools
On our Website
Womenforhire.com receives an average of 250,000 monthly visitors and we can make our partners visible to our online audience through:
- Including your link and logo on our career resources page
- The Women For Hire Network: At 25,000 member’s strong and growing everyday, the Women For Hire network is a top destination for professional women who want to swap resources and opportunities with other women. We can offer our partner organizations FREE premium memberships which gives members access to the Ask Tory & Team feature and our monthly conference calls on different career related topics
In our Magazine
With a readership of more than 150,000, the Women For Hire Magazine is distributed to women in several cities throughout the country as well as to professional and campus partners. In order to reach the Women For Hire readership, we can offer partners advertising space in our magazine.