CARR Business Systems – A Xerox Company
For 70 years, CARR Business Systems has been a leading office system dealer-selling, leasing and servicing a wide spectrum of office equipment, including copiers, faxes, printers, multi functional devices and software applications. For the past two years, we were voted among Office Dealer magazine’s “Elite” dealers; but we’re much more than an equipment provider – we partner with clients to develop custom solutions for their office productivity needs and keep them up-to-date in the rapidly evolving world of office technology. We also install and maintain data networks to keep businesses at the top of their game. Our goal is to be THE one-stop source for the newest office equipment technology – technology that is backed by programs, systems and guarantees designed to help business be more efficient and profitable. We were recently acquired by Xerox (4/1/07) and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox.
We are looking for high energy individuals with aggressive hunting skills to sell our world class line of automated office equipment. If you are successful sales professional or a highly motivated college grad then we want to meet with you. As a Commercial Sales Rep you will be targeting Presidents and C-Level people to sell the power of these incredible systems to small, medium-sized, and Fortune 500 companies and to convert prospects into clients.
- Prospecting new accounts and building relationships though cold calling and canvassing in territory.
- Maintaining activity and tracking results, i.e., daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Gathering current competitive marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommending customized solutions to customers when it comes to their office equipment.
- Resolving customer issues
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated with superior prospecting, negotiation and closing skills. In addition, you must have the ability to build client relationships by providing excellent customer service, and meet/exceed sales expectations.
CARR Business Systems offers its employees:
- Excellent benefits that go into effect the 1st of the month following date of employment and include medical (4 plans to choose from), dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match. Employees are also eligible for special group rates for auto/home insurance, optional short-term disability insurance and the Employee Assistance Program.
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Laptop computer
- Advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
If you have what it takes to be successful with Carr Business Systems, please submit your resume to [email protected]
CARR Business Systems
We are an equal opportunity employer
To learn more about Carr Business Systems please visit our website at www.carr-global.com