About Finish Line:
Finish Line, Inc. is a leading athletic retailer offering the best selection of brand name footwear, apparel and accessories. The company operates more than 660 stores in 47 states and online at https://www.finishline.com/.
Our mission is to connect to young, fashion conscious individuals through a premium brand experience featuring the best selection of authentic, sport inspired products. We define this premium experience through our product, our presentation, and our people.
The key to creating a premium experience is our people. Our focus is to hire people who are passionate about sneakers, sports and servicing customers. Associates who maintain or exceed our standards of excellence help bring our brand to life in-store and online.
We are not here just to sell more athletic shoes. We believe that a new pair of sneakers can change a person’s day, week, month or year. We can change a person’s outlook on life with the right pair of sneakers. We call it “resneakerization,” and we are out to resneakerize America!
Finish Line, Inc, has an excellent career opportunity! We are currently interviewing management candidates to enter our Manager In Training Program (MIT). Premium candidates will have a passion for working with people and products that represent an active lifestyle.
This full time position will assist the Store Manager in all aspects of business management including store operations, sales, customer relations, merchandising, employee training and development, and inventory control. Finish Line MIT’s are being groomed to run their own store!
· In absence of Store Manager, the Manager In Training (MIT) will assume a lead management role.
· Will actively participate in the interviewing, hiring, and training of new team members.
· Effectively evaluate, coach, and develop your sales team.
· Understanding of home office and operational paperwork, ensure accuracy at all times.
· Utilize an automated scheduling system to ensure proper daily floor shift coverage.
· Will drive performance results in our key sales metrics.
· Responsible for POS system security and store loss prevention.
· Effectively manage inventory flow (shipments, transfers, and merchandise organization).
· Execution of marketing and visual merchandising directives from the home office.
· Opening and closing the store.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get into Finish Line’s MIT program!