Principal Financial Group
About Principal Financial Group:
The Principal Financial Group® (The Principal®) is a leading global financial company offering businesses, individuals and institutional clients a wide range of financial products and services.
Our range of products and services includes retirement solutions, insurance, wellness programs, and investment and banking products through our diverse family of financial services companies and national network of financial professionals.
The Principal Financial Group is always looking for professional, relationship-driven financial representatives
Please visit us at www.principal.com/careers and search for requisition #211639.
Do you enjoy building relationships? Are you interested in helping people reach their financial goals by making a positive, long lasting impact on their lives? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you!
The Northeast Business Center of the Principal Financial Group® is seeking Financial Representatives to help business owners, employees of growing businesses, and their families, achieve financial success.
Being a Financial Representative is a rewarding, challenging career. However, it’s not for everyone. Those who are successful are dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. It’s not about making a sale, it’s about helping others secure their financial future. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and know that the rewards of commissions can be high, but your compensation is entirely dependent on your own success. Leveraging current networks and asking for referrals is important to building your business, so you must be comfortable meeting with a large number of people in your network to generate leads and business. It takes a lot of goal setting, hard work, and commitment to succeed as a Financial Representative. Does this sound like you?
Then keep reading!
When you join the Principal Financial Group, you are never alone. Whether you are new to the industry or new to The Principal®, there is no limit to opportunities when you partner with us. Professional development programs – sound intriguing? We offer a top-notch Producer Development Program where you’ll receive a professional development plan and local guidance designed to enhance your skills to become a knowledgeable, skilled professional in the small-to medium-sized business market.
What about support and resources – you can’t be successful without those, right? We couldn’t agree more! At The Principal, support and resources come in all forms. By partnering with our local Business Centers, you will be able to focus on production. Our resources are so strong; we call them our Powerful Resources. The experts and tools making up the Powerful Resources team are what set The Principal apart in the industry. Our professional experts are both local and national in scope to help you grow your business, deliver competitive and innovative solutions, and make you shine. These experts assist with:
• Basic to advanced marketing and sales support
• Regional wholesale marketers that can open the door to solutions that are outside your specialty
• State-of-the-art case submission phone application
• Creative underwriting solutions
• Fast turnaround
A commitment to integrity, team work, inclusion, and the pursuit of excellence is at the core of everything we do. We aim to create a place where people are proud to work. Through this opportunity, we can offer:
• High-quality and broad product portfolio
• Opportunity to serve both small/medium businesses as well as individuals
• Comprehensive business support and training programs
• Industry-leading compensation package including start-up financial assistance for individuals who are new to the industry and an expense allowance for experienced producers
• Full benefits package including pension plan and 401(k) plan.
With the successful completion of the initial 4 month development program along with activity and sales requirements, you can become an independent, fully-commissioned, Career Agent with the Principal.
So how can you start your tomorrow today? The Principal is a FORTUNE 500 company, fueled by an elite group of people. And we’re looking for a few more dynamic people to join the revolution. To become a member of our team, you need the desire, drive and motivation to share how you and The Principal can help change lives through our products and services. In addition, successful candidates will have:
• 5 years of full-time work experience with annual income greater than or equal to $40,000
• Bachelor’s degree desired
• Must have or be willing to obtain Life and Health insurances license, as well as FINRA 6 and 63 or 66 registrations (based on state requirements)
• Established or natural relationships within the community for natural market penetration
• Highly motivated to build professional and financial success
So set your sights on a goal. Focus, take aim, and let The Principal help you hit the mark.