Service Experts, Division of Lennox International
Service Experts has more than 3,000 employees at 110 service locations throughout North America. We’re part of Lennox International Inc., a world-renowned company with a 100-year history of innovation, unsurpassed quality and outstanding service.
What Service Experts can offer you:
• A successful career with an award winning Fortune 1000 international company
• A highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including: medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k)
• Career advancement opportunities
Residential Sales Consultant
The Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position which provides a free in-home presentation to customers on the products that Service Experts offers. Each customer appointment is pre-set, scheduled, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit.
• Upon hire the Residential Sales Consultant receives a minimum of 4 weeks of paid training to learn the Service Experts selling process, presentation materials, and technical product knowledge. This training has proven to be successful in developing professional and successful Sales Consultants.
• Service Experts will provide you with vehicle allowance or company vehicle, mobile phone and necessary sales tools to assist you in maximizing your selling time in the field.
• Flexible schedule to meet your individual needs
• Unlimited earning potential
• Sales productivity incentive bonuses
The Branch Manager plans, coordinates and directs the overall operations of a branch with responsibility for: safety, labor productivity and efficiency, inventory and working capital, customer satisfaction, employee retention and compliance with Service Experts standards and operating budget.
Possesses strong people management, leadership and professional skills. Has exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills. Able to train and coach others. Requires exceptional problem-solving and planning skills.
• Competitive compensation including annual bonus opportunity.
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription and matching 401k.