About Stryker Orthopaedics:
If you’re a results-driven person looking to make a difference in the world, consider why Stryker may be right for you:
Our innovation creates life-changing solutions that enable people to live more active, fulfilling lives.
• We are a leader in orthopaedics with the most broadly based line of products and services in this growing market.
• We are the market share leader in operating room equipment.
• We are among the top five market share holders in trauma, spine, biologics, surgical navigation, endoscopy and patient handling and EMS equipment.
Our business growth creates investments, resources, new roles and businesses that drive our employees’ personal growth and provide dynamic career opportunities.
• Stryker is a Fortune 400 company and one of the world’s largest medical technology companies.
• Fortune has named us a Most Admired Company in Medical Products and Equipment since 2005.
• We currently do one-third of our business in international markets, and as these markets continue to develop their healthcare systems, we believe that they hold enormous potential for future growth.
At Stryker we care as much about what you can do as what you have done, helping you to discover, apply and develop your strengths and talents. We offer dynamic career opportunities that allow you to realize new experiences without changing employers.
• We serve and partner with medical professionals in over 120 countries around the world.
• We have 12 operating divisions and facilities in 8 countries.
• We received the Gallup Great Workplace Award in 2007, 2008 and 2009, which Gallup awards to companies with the best-performing workplaces in the world.