Tues. 10am -2pm
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
(The event is in the NORTH TOWER)
- Free Admission
- Register On-Site
- Resumes Required for Admittance
- Business Attire Required
*As a reminder, you are responsible for your parking fees, if any.
Directions to the Event
From Logan International Airport
- Take the Sumner Tunnel in the right lane to Storrow Drive (Exit 26).
- Follow for 2 miles and then take the Fenway Exit (left exit).
- Bear left following “Boylston Street Inbound” and at the fifth light make a right onto Dalton Street.
- Take Interstate 93 South to Exit 26 (Storrow Drive).
- Follow Storrow Drive to the Fenway Exit (left exit).
- Bear left at the end of the exit ramp onto Boylston Street Inbound.
- At the fifth light make a right onto Dalton Street and the hotel is on the left.
- Take Route 90 (Massachusetts Turnpike) to the Prudential Center underground exit (Exit 22)
- At the fork in the tunnel, follow the Prudential Center sign. Once above ground you will be on Huntington Ave.
- Turn right at the traffic lights and the hotel will be on the right.
- Take I-93 North to Massachusetts Avenue (Exit 18).
- At the third light turn left and at the next light turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue.
- Follow for 1 1/4 miles and turn right onto Huntington Avenue.
- At the second light turn left onto Belvidere and the hotel is on the right.
Space is limited.
EARLY MORNING SEMINAR
Jump start your success by registering for this special session prior to the career expo opening. Meet Good Morning America’s Workplace Contributors.
This is a partial list of the participating exhibitors. This list is updated regularly, so please check back each week. Click on the name to view a profile.
Planning to attend this event?
Sign up for this special e-blast to receive up-to-the-minute details on this particular event. We will alert you to exclusive drawings, advice on connecting effectively with the participating employers, and tips for having success at this career expo. (Note: Even if you’re already registered for our national newsletter, you should sign up for this event-specific email.)