Work from Home Expo
Sat. 10am to 4pm
Two Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Attire: Business casual
Directions to the Event
If Traveling Northbound on I-75 (or coming from Atlanta Airport):
If traveling north or south on I-75 take Exit 258/Cumberland Boulevard. Go west on Cumberland Boulevard and proceed to Cobb Parkway/US 41. Turn right on Cobb Parkway and go 7/10ths of a mile to Galleria Drive. Turn right onto Galleria Drive and right again into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
North/East Directions from I-285:
If traveling north or east on I-285 take Exit 19/Cobb Parkway/US 41. Turn right onto Cobb Parkway and move into the left -hand turning lane. Turn left onto Galleria Drive and right into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
South/West Directions from I-285 (Stone Mountain/Athens):
If traveling south or west on I-285 take Exit 20/Cobb Parkway/US 41. Turn left onto Cobb Parkway and go under I-285. Make a left hand turn at the second traffic light onto Galleria Drive and turn right into the Cobb Galleria Centre parking deck.
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom looking to supplement your family’s income, a retiree whose savings have fallen short of the monthly minimum, or someone who’s eager to find an alternative to the cubicle and the commute, Women For Hire’s first-ever Work From Home Expo is a must-attend for you.
Attendees to this FREE expo will benefit from:
- Exceptional exhibitors who’ll talk to you one-on-one about their range of home-based opportunities to determine what may be an ideal fit for you
- Phenomenal speakers who’ll inspire and empower you to follow your dreams of making money on your terms
- 10:30-11am – Make Money as a Virtual Assistant: Tracey Tarrant tells you how
- 11:30-11:50am – Take the Right Career Step to Empower Your Life
- 12:15-12:35pm – Get Published Now with Robyn Spizman
- 12:45-1:15pm – Get the Inside Scoop on Virtual Customer Service: Meet reps from Arise, LiveOps, and VIPdesk
- 1:30-1:50pm – Career Step Graduates Get Jobs!
- 2:15-2:30pm – Join Robyn Spizman to discover Where’s Your Wow?
- Expert advice on avoiding those maddening scams that prey on people who are eager to work at home
- Raffles and giveaways throughout the day.
- To celebrate the work from home movement, we’re giving away more than $10,000 of door prizes! Every 15 minutes be present to win free gas cards, salon and spa treatments, gourmet food and restaurant gift cards, small electronics, clothing and accessories, gift certificates to many Atlanta hot spots, and so much more! Raffles and Giveaways provided by Author Janice VanCleave , Affirmagy , Ageless Remedies , Amazing Clubs , BJ’s , Blackhawk Network , Breadwinner , Cheryl and Co. , Chocolate Pink Café , Cooks Warehouse , CoutureInspirations , Designher Gals , DS Wood exotics , Epson , Just Jen , Michele Baratta atHome , Muse Salon & Spa , Prime Restaurant , Prismera Design , Prosperity Is Now Success and Enrichment Coaching, Really Great Resume , Red Inc. , Spoonsisters.com , Swoozies , The Grill Topper , The New World Of Coca-Cola , Toffee To Go , Tuni & G ® Mommy and Me Clothing , Wired Stone Designs and Your Day Spa Etc .
- Cash concession stand so you can treat yourself to lunch or snacks throughout the day.
Career Step is the nation’s leading provider of online medical transcription and medical coding training as well as leading edge technology solutions throughout the healthcare industry. With a proven and proprietary online education platform, Career Step is poised to duplicate its success in allied healthcare markets worldwide.
Early Morning Seminar
Barnes & Noble will be at the event with Tory Johnson and Robyn Spizman’s latest book, Will Work From Home: Earn the Cash Without the Commute, which is now a New York Times bestseller! Purchase your autographed copy at the expo and you’ll receive several gifts from Women For Hire.
Want to Become an Exhibitor or a Sponsor?
If you have a phenomenal work from home opportunity to share with attendees, contact us now about exhibiting at this event.
To learn more about becoming an exhibitor or sponsor of this event, contact us at 212. 290.2600 or email [email protected]
This is a partial list of the participating exhibitors. This list is updated regularly, so please check back each week. Click on the name to view a profile.