The Almas Temple at the Hamilton Crowne Hotel
1315 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Free Admission
- Free Resume Critiquing
- Business Attire & Resumes Required for Admittance
*As a reminder, you are responsible for your parking fees, if any.
Tips to make the most of the day:
- Talk with other job seekers
- Hand out business cards
- Get your resume critiqued for free
- Attend several seminars
You’re invited to attend one of our free seminars throughout the event:
- Angela Schutz will speak about writing a resume to land an interview and interview skills that’ll make a hiring manager notice you.
- Considering working from home? The folks from VIPdesk will discuss seven tips for success as a home-based call center agent.
- Tammy Camper will share tips on how to use social media right into a new job.
Take a Free Personality Assessment & Career Profiler
DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management is hosting a special section at every career expo where attendees can take a free personality assessment and career profiler that recommends potential careers that suit them best. There is also the chance to create a unique vision card of your goals to carry daily as a constant reminder to go make them happen!
The more people you meet, the better your chances.
So make a day of it with Women For Hire in Washington, DC.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Space is limited.
EARLY MORNING SEMINAR
Jump start your success by registering for this special session prior to the career expo opening. Meet Good Morning America‘s Workplace Contributors.
This is a partial list of the participating exhibitors. This list is updated regularly, so please check back each week. Click on the name to view a profile.
Planning to attend this event?
Sign up for this special e-blast to receive up-to-the-minute details on this particular event. We will alert you to exclusive drawings, advice on connecting effectively with the participating employers, and tips for having success at this career expo. (Note: Even if you’re already registered for our national newsletter, you should sign up for this event-specific email.)