Tues. 10am-2pm *Must arrive by 1:15pm to be admitted
Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
811 7th Avenue @53rd Street
New York, NY 10019
- Must arrive by 1:15pm to be admitted
- Please use 53rd Street entrance
- If you’d like to check your coat, the Sheraton hotel runs an optional coat check in the lobby, which is being offered for a reduced rate of just $1 per item.
- Free Admission
- Free Resume Critiquing
- Free Seminars During the Event
- Business Attire & Resumes Required for Admittance (No sneakers, jeans or sweats of any kind will be permitted)
- Endless Inspiration Included
*As a reminder, you are responsible for your parking fees, if any.
Directions to the Event
Women For Hire is unable to validate parking. There is valet parking available next door to the Sheraton. The cost is $35.00 for 24 hours or $25.00 from 8am – 5pm.The Sheraton is easily accessible by subway – you can take the BDE to 7th Avenue stop, the NRQ to the 57th Street stop, or the 1 to the 50th Street stop.
Space is limited.
EARLY MORNING SEMINAR
Jump start your success by registering for this special session prior to the career expo opening. Meet Good Morning America‘s Workplace Contributors.
This is a partial list of the participating exhibitors. This list is updated regularly, so please check back each week. Click on the name to view a profile.
Planning to attend this event?
Sign up for this special e-blast to receive up-to-the-minute details on this particular event. We will alert you to exclusive drawings, advice on connecting effectively with the participating employers, and tips for having success at this career expo. (Note: Even if you’re already registered for our national enewsletter, you should sign up for this event-specific email.)