American Eagle Airlines
At American Eagle, we’re committed to diversity—because with diversity comes a wide range of viewpoints and new ways of thinking that have led to our success.
American Eagle Airlines is owned and operated by the AMR Corporation. As the regional affiliate to American Airlines, our companies work together to offer many ways for employees to be heard and involved in a diverse environment. Of the U.S.-based employees for American Airlines and American Eagle, women make up 40%.
American Eagle has a commitment to diversity. This dedication is not only in our recruiting initiatives but in our corporate culture as well.
One way this commitment to diversity is displayed is through our numerous Employee Resource Groups, which American and American Eagle employees created as a way to provide support and share their experiences. These groups are an important part of our efforts to foster an inclusive work environment. They include, but are not limited to:
- Women in AAviation
- Parents AAt work
- 40+ Employee Resource Group
- African-American Employee Resource Group
- Asian Pacific Islander Employee Resource Group
- Caribbean Employee Resource Group
- Employees with disAbilities
- Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Bisexual Employees of AMR
- Hispanic Latin Employee Resource Group
- Native American Employee Resource Group
- Indian Employee Resource Group
- Christian Employee Resource Group
- Jewish Employee Resource Group
- Muslim Employee Resource Group