WITH THE KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL IT’S TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
Back-to-school is a great time of transition for stay-at-home parents. Suddenly a hustling, bustling household is quiet for stretches of time. If you’re the industrious type, you may be itching to fill that time with a solid source of income.
The good news is that it’s never been so easy to start your own business, earn some extra money— and be there when the kids get home from school. In fact, each year thousands of people start their own home-based, mini-call centers by using the Arise Platform. They provide customer support, sales and technical assistance via phone, chat and email to Fortune 500 companies by connecting through the Arise Platform.
If you’re ready to learn how to create a solid stream of income while the kids are in school, our FREE download “Crash Course: Starting Your Own Business.”
This user-friendly guide walks you through the many aspects of starting your home-based business, including:
- Helping you determine if you are well suited to work at home
- Exploring the start-up costs and the potential savings that a home-based business offers
- Providing case studies and testimonials from home-based business owners
- Showing you how to set up your new business
- Walking you through the registration process to use the Arise Platform
- And more!
Make back-to-school time for the kids, get-down-to-business time for you. Download our free guide today.