Kimberly Elliott is a seasoned marketing professional with 18 years experience in pharmaceutical sales and management.
As a victim of crime, she is very passionate about her career as founder and managing partner of Executive Defense Technology, LLC, an anti-victimization education firm. As a speaker, author, consultant and certified RAD instructor, she helps clients optimize their personal safety.
As a seminar leader, she provides a comprehensive course that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing on to the basics of hands on defense training.
Speaking at an international conference in Glasgow, Scotland, she is an active advocate for Children’s Health Care in the US. She is available for seminars speaking out on Pharmaceutical Reform.
– Staying Safe in a Dangerous World
– College-Knowledge: Safety Training
– Are Your Habits Killing You? – Tips for Personal Safety
– Health Care in the U.S.
“High-energy, timeless & timely, educational, powerful & poignant” are the words most often used to describe Kimberly’s tailored presentations.
As a National Sales Leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry with 18 years experience, author, entrepreneur, professional speaker & Nationally Certified R.A.D. (Rape/Aggression/Defense) trainer, Kimberly brings a unique depth of knowledge and sensitivity to her specialties of: Advocacy for Change in the Medical Industry and Personal Self-Defense and Anti-victimization Education.
She gives readers & audiences powerful insights into the Pharmaceutical Industry. She has been featured in the British Medical Journal and has been a guest on numerous National Radio Programs as well as a consultant & expert guest for her local NBC station.
As a victim of crime herself, she is also dedicated to providing workplace, personal, and field staff safety training classes to senior executives, management, and employees of a vast array of private businesses and corporations, professional organizations and associations. As a R.A.D. trainer, she also trains teachers, parents and children in school districts nationwide in personal protection and awareness.
This is done by teaching simple mental and physical techniques and strategies individuals can use to avoid victimization in their daily lives. Her safety programs have yielded positive, immediate and long lasting outcomes.
Her behavior based anti-victimization presentations will shape & change the attitudes of your employees. This in turn will help you change portions of your safety culture and liability! Her combination of warmth and sensitivity along with her expertise, substance and inspiration, invigorates and energizes people to take action in their personal lives.
Kimberly focuses on the needs of each client, customizing her message to each group she addresses. She speaks around the country to Corporations, Associations and Consumers about personal safety and the need for health care changes in the U.S.
Kimberly’s diverse clientele include: YMCA, Bryan-Cave Law, Anheuser-Busch, New Frontier Bank, Bonneville Radio Group, Catholic Health Association, SCI Engineering, Jefferson Smurfit, Ronnoco Coffee, Coldwell Banker Realtors, Maritz, MO Nurses Association, US Bank, Prudential and a host of other household names, educational institutions, churches and non-profit groups.
Kimberly lives happily in Missouri with her amazing husband, two spirited children and a “zoo” of animals including a Newfoundland, three cats and a rabbit. She enjoys traveling, swimming and reading.
What did previous participants think?
* Thanks Kimberly – I enjoyed the class and am feeling much safer walking around with this in my hands. Peace of mind is priceless. Thanks so much!
Husch & Eppenberger, LLC
* Thank you so much for all of your helpful information.
Pam M. Husch & Eppenberger, LLC
* Thank you again for everything – the presentation was very informative but not over-bearing, everyone seems to have taken something out of it which is the purpose. Paul and Larry did a great job
Jessica T. UHY Advisors MO, Inc. tax and Business Consultants
* I wanted to thank you for your excellent presentation on Saturday, Aug 11th at the Women’s Center off Tesson Ferry Rd. I have forwarded your website to our HR department. Keep up the good work! You are doing the world a great service!
Susan N. Process Optimization
* Kim – Hello, I attended the free session you guys held at St. John’s last Saturday. Thanks for what you do, us women need people like you to help. Keep up the great work! You all were a delight to learn from. Thank you.
* “Excellent instruction, relevant, informative and valuable.” – Paula – MONA meeting
* “Excellent, comprehensive, interactive and informative.” – MONA meeting
* “Very good mix of issues. Helpful springboard for future use. Well presented and resourced.” – Robert – Essex Corporation
* “Very informative and enjoyable day. Has brought a number of issues to my attention, not only with regards to my own personal safety in my role but also issues around the ‘office’ set up and management systems currently in place.” – John – Essex Corporation
* “Good instruction. Excellent balance of talking and exercises – useful.” – Vennie – Husch and Eppenberger
* Great course, great trainer. People left saying they felt empowered, valued and a little more street-wise. We hope to make this course part of our core training for all staff.” – Lori – UHY Corporation
* “The facilitator was well-informed and kept everyone interested for the duration of the session. It was a great course, and all employees who attended our pilot session said it should definitely be rolled out to everyone – a great initiative. It really raised our awareness.” – Faye – Wrap-Ups
* “Our eyes (and ears) have definitely been opened to potential everyday risks to our personal safety. Even the men in the group had to admit that the session had been really useful. Despite the serious nature of the subject, our instructor had a great sense of humour, which ensured that we all enjoyed the session too. A must for everyone.” – Joel – Frontier Bank