The Holidays are Here. What is Your Recovery Plan?
We have entered the most wonderful time of the year full of friends, family, and lots of celebrations. Most families do what they can to save before the holiday season starts, but sometimes life gets in the way. Between Secret Santas at work, holiday parties with friends, and festivities with family, the ominous aftermath of mounting credit card bills and much needed financial recovery is imminent.
As a matter of fact, in a recent study conducted by MagnifyMoney, Americans added an average of $986 to their debt due to the holidays in 2015. Additionally, only 15% of those with holiday debt paid it off in the first month. That means 85% of people had to pay an average 15% interest!
So, the question is: what can YOU do to help your family avoid holiday debt?
- Create a holiday budget and stick to it! Planning ahead is always the best way to stay prepared. Adding extra padding in your budget for unexpected costs will allow you to stay on track, even when a surprise hits.
- Host a holiday potluck meal. Change it up! Holiday meals can significantly add to your holiday debt. Host a holiday potluck. Making one dish for a large group can drastically detract from your holiday debt.
- Plan a family gift exchange. Create a new tradition. Instead of getting every person in your family individual gifts, plan a Secret Santa of sorts for your family! Each person only has to buy one gift, rather than buying gifts for every person.
- Get a seasonal opportunity or side hustle or make extra cash. If you want to spend extra this holiday season without the fear of contributing to a holiday debt, find a way to generate more income!
Registering to use the Arise Platform is a great way to earn extra income to buy those holiday gifts. There isn’t an easier, more convenient way of recouping after the whirlwind of the holidays. Arise provides technology and support to a network of micro call centers run by people just like you. The best part? You schedule your work around your life and not the other way around. By registering to use the Arise Platform you can be up and running in as little as 3 business days!
Looking for More
Maybe you’ve grown weary of the 9 – 5 grind. Maybe your family needs more of you than you can give while working outside of the home. Maybe you are ready to be your own boss. Arise can provide the technology, and clients you need to start your own micro call center working from home! Think of the savings! No money for gas needed, no money for daycare needed, and no money for business attire needed! Just you, a computer, and your can-do attitude! All those savings can help alleviate your family of the wretched holiday debt.
Is this opportunity a fit for you?
- Are you entrepreneurial minded?
- Do you have a need for more work/life balance?
- Are you ready to control your work schedule, rather than work schedule controlling you?
- Do you have a passion for customer service, technical support or sales?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, registering to use the Arise Platform is your next move. Want to learn more? Click here. Ready to register and earn extra income for the holidays?