Colette Ellis, is the founder of InStep Consulting LLC. Collette is a dynamic communicator and trusted advisor to pivotal leaders of Fortune 500 and nonprofit organizations across the United States.
She has been a featured speaker for 85 Broads, 100 Women in Hedge Funds, Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, Citibank at Work, Downtown Women’s Club, HSBC Bank USA, National Coalition of Black Women, US Small Business Administration and Women For Hire. Colette encourages innovative and continuous learning as an Adjunct Professor with New York University, teaching graduate courses on Managing Diversity. Her leadership program, Discover Your Competent Advantage helps clients leverage their power, passion and relationships to achieve sustainable results. Colette graduated cum laude from Dartmouth College, and from New York University, where she was a Dean’s Scholar, with an M.P.A. in Public Finance.
Career Development – Discover Your Competent Advantage™
Transitioning into Success
Making Your Net-Work
Stress Management – Coping with Work & Family Stress™
Reduce Stress – Focus Energy
Creating Balance in a Fast Paced World
Is Your Stress Weighing You Down?
- @Who’s Hiring- How to Leverage Social Media for Your Job Search
- Attack the Problem, Not Your Team-8 Steps to Resolving Your Biggest Challenges
- Bring Your Future into Laser Focus- How to Define & Communicate Your Vision
- Can You Hear Me Now? – How to Achieve Communication Breakthroughs
- Create a Buzz- How to Brand Yourself in 140 Characters of Less
- Follow the Evidence- How to Manage Diversity in the New Normal
- Healthy Habits, Healthy Minds-How to Manage Stress in a Fast-Paced World
- Know Your Market- How to Find Your Next Best Opportunity for Success
- There’s No “I” in Team- How to Motivate & Inspire for Sustainable Results
- The New Normal– How to Position Yourself for Success in a Changing Environment
Programs and activities can be modified based on the goals and priorities of the target audience. For more information, contact us at: [email protected].
- “Colette was enjoyable to work with. So often faciliatators are not well spoken and cannot keep the group going. She was both well spoken, kept the group going and interacted well with the group.”
- “Colette was clear in her instructions and explanations but never tried to dominate the discussions as some facilitators do.”
- “[The retreat that Colette facilitated] created a platform for the development of a vision for the next 20+ years. This platform is only in a discussion stage but the major points have been identified.”
- “One of the pluses [Colette] possesses is the ability to ‘make you think.'”
- [Colette] was excellent and pleasant and knowledgeable. She sets a presence for everyone to be comfortable and respected. She is very good at what she does.”