With over a decade of experience as a health care professional, running a national elder care advisory company, publishing a well regarded book (Retirement Life by Design Living Well), and hosting a radio show (Retirement Life Radio) Pamela Pope is a certifiable expert in strategies for retirement quality of life and caregiving to aging adults.
– Retirement Life by Design: Living Well
– Work and Caregiving: What Employees Don’t Know and Can’t Tell You
Informed. Empowered. Inspired. All words that capture the attendee experience with Pamela’s presentations. Whether the audience is individuals, professionals, or policy makers, they are informed with new and outside-the-box strategies, empowered with tools to master their role, and inspired to take decisive action to affect change.
I would describe this experience as quite informative and educational for anyone faced with the responsibility of taking care of aging parents or loved ones. The presentation, information, and resources make the seminar lecture well worth it. It was not only helpful for my concerns for my mother; it encouraged me to start making my own home easy to use. Brenda L., -Caregiver
My sister and I came to this class to plan for our mother’s needs. I have to say, I wouldn’t change a thing; you covered everything I wanted to know and gave direction on what to do next.
A seminar attendee about her elderly mother: She did not fall asleep which is a real compliment to you!
Rita G., -Caregiver
Abridged List of Presentations & Recognitions:
* St. Louis Community College
* SBTV.com (small business television) featured small business owner podcast
* Microsoft Vision to Venture women-owned business panel
* Keynote address 2008 Missouri Conference on Minority Aging
* 2008 Semi-finalist Ideacafe.com $1,000 small business grant